Enterprise IT operations management teams use SaltStack orchestration for ServiceNow to deliver Web-scale IT through the efficient deployment, provisioning and ongoing management of multi-cloud infrastructures and requested business services and applications. SaltStack Enterprise integrated with ServiceNow creates a modern cloud and data center infrastructure management platform.
SaltStack and ServiceNow together
- Improve customer service by automating as much IT process and workflow as possible for more agile, business-oriented IT infrastructure;
- Deliver event-driven cloud and data center environments through the intelligent provisioning of any infrastructure or application stack;
- Migrate applications and workloads to and from any cloud or infrastructure to avoid cloud lock in;
- Establish IT operations transparency through process governance and compliant IT automation;
- Control IT environments through closed-loop change and configuration management;
Reduce service request fulfillment costs with fully automated self-service and an actionable service catalog; and
- Automate and combine the best of ITIL and DevOps methodologies.
- Access SaltConf15 video content to learn the latest about SaltStack. View the Overstock.com talk to hear how they use SaltStack and ServiceNow for automating request fulfillment.
- Request pricing for SaltStack Enterprise software and services integrated with ServiceNow.
Looking at the next two years, cloud platform, cloud performance management/monitoring, automated server provisioning, service catalogs and software-defined networking are the top five technologies garnering attention.Peter ffoulkes, 451 Research
There is a need to have a single-set integrated solution that offers end-to-end capability to manage the entire life cycle of complex IT and heterogeneous cloud services. Enterprises will reduce operational overhead by automating the entire IT cloud life cycle.Ronni Colville, Gartner
The underperformance of IT management tools is driving customers' move to more-cohesive CMP tools that deliver an integrated approach to provisioning, monitoring and optimization...Ronni Colville, Gartner
IT organizations want to preserve flexibility in using multiple cloud providers, and desire to reduce lock-in. Increasingly, enterprises are seeking to optimize the placement of IT services across public cloud and on-premises private clouds.Dennis Smith, Gartner
SaltStack Enterprise wins a 2015 Modern Infrastructure Impact Award in the category of “Best DevOps and Cloud Management Tool.”TechTarget SearchDataCenter
SaltStack wins an InfoWorld Bossie award in both 2014 and 2013 for cloud and data center software.InfoWorld
Forbes names SaltStack one of ten cloud startups changing the landscape.Forbes
InformationWeek names SaltStack one of six cloud, big data startups to watch.InformationWeek